In this article, we will be discussing the Advantages of Computer Graphics. Let’s have a look at the Advantages of Computer Graphics one by one.
- Today, high-quality graphics displays of personal computers provide one of the most natural means of communicating with a computer.
- It provides tools for producing pictures not only of concrete, “real-world” objects but also of abstract, synthetic objects, such as mathematical surfaces in 4D and of data that have no inherent geometry, such as survey results.
- It has the ability to show moving pictures, and thus it is possible to produce animations with interactive graphics.
- With interactive graphics use can also control the animation by adjusting the speed, the portion of the total scene in view, the geometric relationship of the objects in the scene to one another, the amount of detail shown, and so on.
- The interactive graphics provides a tool called motion dynamics. With this tool user can move and tumble objects with respect to a stationary observer, or he can make objects stationary and the viewer moving around them. A typical example is walk-throughs made by builders to show flat interior and building surroundings. In any case, it is also possible to move both objects and viewers.
- The interactive graphics also provides a facility called update dynamics. With update dynamics, it is possible to change the shape, color, or other properties of the objects being viewed.
- With the recent development of digital signal processing (DSP) and audio synthesis chip, interactive graphics can now provide audio feedback along with graphical feedbacks to make the simulated environment even more realistic.
In short, interactive graphics permits extensive, high-bandwidth user-computer interaction. It significantly enhances the ability to understand information, perceives trends, and visualize real or imaginary objects either moving or stationary in a realistic environment. It also makes it possible to get high-quality and more precise results and products with lower analysis and design costs.